|It was a crazy day of learning in kindergarten!|
Today we did the following fun activities:
- students wore pajamas to school
- made headbands urging people to read
- watched a short video of If I Ran the Zoo by Dr. Seuss
- read 100 books!
- colored in a stripe on the Cat's hat for each book read
- had a cupcake
- had popcorn and juice during the movie - thank you to RaeLynn's family
- four teachers read to the kids and this teacher read a lot to the kids
- made a "Cat in the Hat" with rhyming words on his hat for a hallway display
The kindergartners are in the 1st grade room being
read to by a para.
I felt like the kids really put forth their best effort today! Center activities are always fun for the kids! Here they are reading books and coloring a
stripe on the cat's hat to reach our goal of 100 books!