|Here they are posing for a photo.|
|Here is what I see each day! Ha-ha! Just kidding...|
- counted 100 pennies
- found other ways to make a dollar using nickels, dimes and quarters
- counted by 1s, 5s, and 10s to 100
- wrote 1-100
- attempted to be quiet for 100 seconds - that was pretty giggly
- wrote a list of 100 things they learned in kindergarten
- illustrated a booklet and drew pictures of what we could buy with $100, what they could eat 100 of, what they would want 100 of, etc.
- made a cool headband with the #100 on it
|It still amazes me how much kindergartners |
learn during the school year. These young
people just soak it up so quickly.